The charm of a local town with the convenience of Cranbourne close by
Located in the sought-after suburb of Botanic Ridge and framed by the 300 hectare Royal Botanic Gardens next door, Acacia is a community in the most natural of settings.
Featuring beautifully landscaped parks and wetlands, the newly opened Botanic Ridge Primary School and a shopping village to follow, Acacia is the natural choice for your new home.
The Baxter 28 has not been built ………. so you can make changes to the floor plan and select your own colour scheme
This home also includes Deluxe inclusions as per below:
●Site Cost Allowance & Estate Guidelines
● Upgraded front façade
● 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen
● 14 x LED downlights
● Alarm system
● 1200 x 900 shower to ensuite & double vanity
● 900mm Stainless steel appliances
● Flyscreens (fibreglass mesh to all
● Gas ducted heating with ceiling outlets to
Bedrooms and all Living areas
● 6 Star Energy Rating
NOTE: THIS HOUSE HAS NOT BEEN BUILT
Bevnol Homes is a locally owned and operated builder, building homes for over 30 years.
Visit our display homes located at the following display villages:
Eliston – 40 & 42 Waterman Drive, Clyde – on display is our stunning Mason and Baxter Designs
Canopy Display Village – 41 Huey Circuit, Cranbourne – on display is The Avenue
We can help you find your perfect house design or help you modify to suit your style.
* This is not an established home – this is a proposed house & land package
* House and Land package price is based off our standard design and preferred siting.
* Bevnol Homes reserves the right to amend pricing, inclusions and promotions without notice.
* Bevnol Homes does not supply land
* Package price and land availability is correct at time of publication and is subject to change without notice
* Price excludes: stamp duty on land, legal and conveyance fees
* The proposed H&L package is subject to engineering design and developer approval which may need to be altered to comply with estate guidelines and covenants
*Images & photography used are indicative only and may depict features not supplied by Bevnol Homes, namely landscaping, fencing, window furnishings. Accordingly, any prices do not include the supply of any of these items.