Lang Lang is on the move!
Fresh, Country air, close to the beach and an easy drive to Melbourne. Lang Lang is quickly becoming a desirable option to families looking for a tree change but not to far from town.
A superb blend of family living zones and the central kitchen, the Jade 23 will fast become you forever home.
Imagine the lifestyle you have always wanted with this cleverly designed family home. At the front of the property you will find your master retreat, complete with ensuite and abundant storage.
Your living area flows through to the kitchen and then out to your family and meals area, creating the perfect space to entertain family and friends. Your alfresco area has two access points as well as offering a cheerful view through the kitchen windows.
This home also boasts:
3 additional bedrooms, all with built in robes
A double garage
Generous family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
This home also includes Deluxe inclusions as per below:
Site Cost Allowance & Estate Guidelines
Bal 12.5 allowance
Upgraded front façade
20mm stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom & ensuite
Microwave provision with pot drawer beneath
Laminate benchtop and cupboards with drop in sink to laundry
14 x LED downlights
Panel lift garage door with remote
1200 x 900 shower to ensuite
900mm Stainless steel appliances
Up to 20m2 of additional ceramic floor tiles in lieu of carpet
Ducted heating throughout including a duct to bathroom & ensuite
6 Star Energy Rating
NOTE: THIS HOUSE HAS NOT BEEN BUILT
Bevnol Homes is a locally owned and operated builder, building homes for over 30 years.
Visit our display homes located at the following display villages:
Eliston – 40 & 42 Waterman Drive, Clyde – on display is our stunning Mason and Baxter Designs
Canopy Display Village – 41 Huey Circuit, Cranbourne – on display is The Avenue
Leanne can help you find your perfect house design or help you modify to suit your style.
* This is not an established home – this is a proposed house & land package
* House and Land package price is based off our standard design and preferred siting.
* Bevnol Homes reserves the right to amend pricing, inclusions and promotions without notice.
* Bevnol Homes does not supply land
* Package price and land availability is correct at time of publication and is subject to change without notice
* Price excludes: stamp duty on land, legal and conveyance fees
* The proposed H&L package is subject to engineering design and developer approval which may need to be altered to comply with estate guidelines and covenants
*Images & photography used are indicative only and may depict features not supplied by Bevnol Homes, namely landscaping, fencing, window furnishings. Accordingly, any prices do not include the supply of any of these items.