All Bevnol Homes can be individually modified to suit your specific needs and tastes, ensuring that you get the quality of lifestyle that you are searching for. From upsizing/downsizing of base plans; to additional rooms; to choice of exterior style and finish; to selection of interior scheme & appliances and fittings; we at Bevnol can build the home you’ve been dreaming of.
The Mason has not been built yet…. so you can make changes to the floor plan and select your own colour scheme
This home also includes:
●Site Cost Allowance & Estate Guidelines
● 900mm Stainless steel appliances
● 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom & ensuite
● up to 14 x LED downlights
● Alarm system
● Panel lift door with remote controls
● 2.4m high ceilings
● Gas ducted heating
● 6 Star Energy Rating
NOTE: THIS HOUSE HAS NOT BEEN BUILT
Bevnol Homes is a locally owned and operated builder, building homes since 1989
Visit our display homes | 11am to 5pm Open 5 days a week
40 & 42 Waterman Drive, Clyde (Baxter & Mason designs) closed Wednesday & Thursday
41 Huey Circuit, Cranbourne (The Avenue) closed Thursdays & Fridays
18 Prose Street, Clyde North (The Dunes) closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays
Leanne can help you find your perfect house design or help you modify to suit your style.
* This is not an established home – this is a proposed house & land package
* House and Land package price is based off our standard design and preferred siting.
* Bevnol Homes reserves the right to amend pricing, inclusions and promotions without notice.
* Bevnol Homes does not supply land
* Package price and land availability is correct at time of publication and is subject to change without notice
* Price excludes: stamp duty on land, legal and conveyance fees
* The proposed H&L package is subject to engineering design and developer approval which may need to be altered to comply with estate guidelines and covenants
*Images & photography used are indicative only and may depict features not supplied by Bevnol Homes, namely landscaping, fencing, window furnishings. Accordingly, any prices do not include the supply of any of these items.