Surrounded by the comfort of natural elements, residents are free to enjoy all that life offers at Canopy when they have confidence in the warmth and security of the community they live in.
Residents will enjoy exceptional recreation and abundant open space, and have quality schools and shopping, major road networks and public transport all within easy reach from the moment they move in.
Stand out from the crowd with this uniquely designed home, bringing together a rustic warehouse feel and modern influences. The grand entrance and open plan living is inviting as you walk through the entrance hall past the lounge looking out on to the sun court, the light fills the hall way with abundance of glass and extends in to the modern style kitchen and living area. You can sit back and admire the raked ceilings and exposed brickwork as you enjoy the warmth of the ceiling mounted suspended open fire. Entertaining your friends and family will be a breeze with the servery window to the undercover alfresco and stacking sliding doors opening the whole house to the two outdoor entertaining areas.
The Avenue 29 has not been built yet…. so you can make changes to the floor plan and select your own colour scheme
This home also includes:
●Site Cost Allowance & Estate Guidelines
● Upgraded facade
● built in cabinetry to the laundry with laminate bencthop
● 900mm Stainless steel appliances
● 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom & ensuite
● up to 14 x LED downlights
● Alarm system
● Double vanity to ensuite and large shower
● Towel rails, soap dishes & toilet roll holders to
● ‘Colorbond’ panel lift door with remote controls
● Flyscreens (fibreglass mesh to all
● Gas ducted heating with ceiling outlets to
Bedrooms and all Living areas.
● 6 Star Energy Rating
NOTE: THIS HOUSE HAS NOT BEEN BUILT
Bevnol Homes is a locally owned and operated builder, building homes for over 25 years.
Web page – www.bevnol.com.au
Facebook – www.facebook.com/bevnolhomes
Instagram – www.instagram.com/bevnolhomes
Please contact Leanne Hayes – M: 0414 966 603 E: Leanne@bevnol.com.au
Or visit our display homes:
Eliston Display Homes – 40 & 42 Waterman Drive, Clyde
Canopy @ Amstal – 41 Huey Circuit, Cranbourne
Open by Private Appointment during Covid restrictions
Leanne can help you find your perfect house design or help you modify to suit your style.
* This is not an established home – this is a proposed house & land package
* House and Land package price is based off our standard design and preferred siting.
* Bevnol Homes reserves the right to amend pricing, inclusions and promotions without notice.
* Bevnol Homes does not supply land
* Package price and land availability is correct at time of publication and is subject to change without notice
* Price excludes: stamp duty on land, legal and conveyance fees
* The proposed H&L package is subject to engineering design and developer approval which may need to be altered to comply with estate guidelines and covenants
*Images & photography used are indicative only and may depict features not supplied by Bevnol Homes, namely landscaping, fencing, window furnishings. Accordingly, any prices do not include the supply of any of these items.